Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Done with my position paper –Clinging to the past fails Blanche-

Wow, I have done it! I am done with my position paper. The next step is to present it. The main points with the textual evidence are to be presented through a power point slide presentation. The presentation will some sort decide whether I have done the paper in the way it suppose to be! I just hope (sincerely hope) that I have worked on the paper in correct way. Well, I learned many things throughout the process of coming up with a position paper. Even though it does not differ much from the writings that I have done all this while, but now I think I have learned the proper way to tackle it. I am able to organize my writing better now I suppose. Coming up with a thesis statement and the main points are the foundation. If the foundation is strong and reliable then there are no worries!

No comments: