Friday, February 29, 2008

My research topic / draft is APPROVED!

I worked on my research paper over one of the weekend and I passed it to my supervisor on a Tuesday and she said that the next meeting would be on a Friday. However it was canceled due to her busy schedule. We met on the following Friday and the good news is –my topic for the position paper is accepted. She said that I am on the right track after reading my draft for the proposed topic –the portrayal of the theme growing up in “A White Heron” by Sarah Orne and “Boys and Girls” by Alice Munro. My supervisor said that she wants to hand in our full/final draft by / on the 14th Mac 2008. Thus it would be easy for both parties as- she can go through our work thoroughly and if there is any mistakes to work on then there will be two weeks gap for us before the due date. I will start working on it soon because there isn’t much time leftJ

No comments: