Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The more organized way to come up with a paper.

Done with my thesis statement “Clinging to the past fails Blanche”, now I am working on my main points to support the mentioned thesis statement. I have to come up with 5 main points in order to support my thesis statement. I would say that NOW I have learned the proper way to come up with a paper (any paper – essay, article, research, position). This is simply because I can see the development in me through following the method that is being used in the course EDU3234. First, I chose the literary text that I am going to work on. Secondly, I worked on thesis statement and now I am working on the points that support my stand. Doesn’t it sound organized? I think it does. I am almost done with my points and I think after getting the approval from my lecturer, I will start working on my position paper. The due date isn’t so far.

No comments: